|South Pacific Islands[ Cook Islands ] [ Fiji ]|
[ French Polynesia ] [ Samoa ] [ Vanuatu ]
Other South Pacific Islands
The South Pacific comprises many hundreds of islands, the most popular and more well known being featured here on our
website. There are many more islands that have several packages available to clients wishing to visit them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for the very latest info on any package that you may need to the South Pacific area.
Niue, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Nauru, Wallis and Futuna, and Kiribati are off the tourist routes.
Kiribati, stretching along the equator, includes Palmyra atoll, recently bought as a reserve by Nature Conservancy, and Christmas Island, a favourite for serious fishermen.
Air service is limited. Many islands are accessed only by boat. Most are atolls. Wallis and Futuna are French. Nauru is much like Micronesia. Niue is very Polynesian.
Do not expect international class hotels, just a warm welcome into the way Pacific islands used to be.
Contact us for further info on any of these islands.
Here is some information relating to some of the islands that have packages available:
- Easter Island
- Remote and mysterious, this easternmost outpost of Polynesia can be reached from Chile or Tahiti.
Please ask us about special circle airfares via Santiago.
- New Caledonia
- New Caledonia is a group of French Territory islands 1500 kilometres east of Australia. Air service into the capital of Noumea is via Tahiti, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand.
Contact us for help in planning your trip to New Caledonia. We have discount airfares and can book accommodation, car rentals and tours for the main island of Grand Terre and the outer islands.
- Niugini - Papua New Guinea
- Niugini is the largest, most diverse, and wildest group of islands in the South Pacific.
From big mountains and vast tropical rainforests to volcanic islands and fringing reefs, Niugini offers a wide range of choices. Sepik River cruises take visitors into the wild heart of Melanesia. Highland lodges offer ecotourism like few other places on earth.
Let us help you plan the adventure of a lifetime.
- Norfolk Island
- Norfolk Island is a semi-autonomous external territory of Australia located between New Zealand and Australia.
Norfolk has a fascinating history, lovely beaches, several types of accommodation, and fine restaurants. Car rentals are inexpensive for driving the sixty kilometres of winding roads.
We can plan a Norfolk Island stopover in connection with your Australia or New Zealand trip.
- Solomon Islands
- Live-aboard diving and World War ll battlegrounds attract most visitors to Guadalcanal and its wilder neighbouring islands.
Let us know what interests you.